Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sushmita Sen Wish Good For Aish As Mother

The former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen and Indian actress was spotted at a press conference to respond to "I Am It and Wadhawan Lifestyle tie-up. While interaction with Indian journalists praised the diva-to-be parents Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan. Talk about Aishwarya, Sushmita said that Aishwarya has always been known to be a beautiful woman. It has brought laurels to our country. We both are international champions. It is a beautiful woman who will be a mother, and it will enhance its beauty manifold.

Sushmita, mother of two children explains the feeling of being a mother. You become a biological mother or heart, you feel good go at this stage of his life. Aishwarya will be a wonderful mother. I am very happy for her, Abhishek and the entire family. God bless the babies.

Reacting to the debate on the "Non-pregnancy" by the producers of the film (the debate began when she was pregnant, while Madhur Bhandarkar Aishwarya has heroin), Sushmita said, I want to show the producer of the door gets as a standard clause. If you do not think I'm a professional, I sign, and if you think I am a professional, I question my professional integrity and tell me about my personal life.

Article Publishing Date: 6th July, 2011
Author Name: Rakhshanda Fawad

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment