Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Aishwarya Rai Is Pregnant: Confirmed by Director Bhandarkar

Bhandarkar Madhuri is shocked when his "heroin", he stopped because of pregnancy, the actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. He told the media that he hid the filmmakers to tackle the projects.

Aishwarya Rai plays the central character. But after June 21, when superstar Amitabh Bachchan has broken the news about her daughter getting pregnant by using a social networking site, the project seems destined to be hung in the balance.

"Today, I sit alone in my office after the plugs pulled from the heroine film. My consciousness as it is, I have been honest with my card effects. No, what direction would have been trampled on my dream project, I as the sweat and blood of almost 1-1/2 years.

The entire event would not have happened if the actress would start date with the status of his health and impending motherhood. The truth was hidden from us. We learned the whole thing from the news channels like the rest of the world that the actor was four months pregnant, and she was in November.

Aishwarya was to play the character this time an actor whose successful career is in decline. The film also played Arjun Rampal, Arunoday Singh, Shahana Goswami and Amrita Raichand.

Author Name: Rakhshanda Fawad

No comments:

Post a Comment